Aaric Eisenstein

My photo
I've been involved in a wide variety of publishing, technology, and publishing technology companies.

Nov 23, 2007

Welcome to the Tome Reader

Thanks for visiting.

In my day job as the guy responsible for Stratfor's publishing division, I spend a great deal of time thinking about where publishing and technology intersect. I'm also a voracious consumer of information for personal and professional reasons. What can sometimes seem like only a minor point in the context of my work can here be the focus of a hopefully moderately interesting little discussion. I'm looking forward to using this blog as a place to think "out loud" about the questions that come up at Stratfor on a daily basis. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts.

All best wishes,

Aaric

No comments: